- All matches will be played according to respective university rules.
- Teams should be present 30 minutes before every match.
- All teams are requested to submit a complete list of squad when they report for their first match along with VALID COLLEGE ID CARDS.
- No DROP OUTS are allowed to play under any cirucmstances represents (as objected to by any opposing team) the team will be disqualified. ( Original ID cards are must).
- Use of abusive language and foul play is stricly prohibited and may even lead to expulsion of the team.
- The Refree's decision is final in case of any dispute.
- The draws are made by the Event Manages. will not be revealed. They cannot be changed or questioned by anyone.
- First Aid will be provided by us. The college and the fest will not be responsible for any mishaps during the event.
“A little progress everyday adds up to BIG results" Driven by this thought, Enthusia launched its social initiative UTKARSH (progress).Our society is being strangled by the noose of social, cultural and environmental issues. It can only be loosened cm by cm, inch by inch, bit by bit, by a little progress at a time. Embodying this spirit, we through Utkarsh aim to do our bit towards the society, by numerous drives and events throughout the calendar. As we strongly believe together, we can make a difference.
"Fit is not a destination. It is a way of life" Stfu: A fitness initiative that promotes health and regular physical activity and places emphasis on living an active and fit lifestyle. It seeks to motivate the youth to let go of sedentary lifestyle. To develop a fitness oriented mindset, consistency is the key and Enthusia aims to nurture this quality with exhilarating events like Zumba, Yoga, sports workshops and many more hour long sessions at regular intervals, to help break the monotony in high stress environment.